Due to continuous business growth, our client, an international, stock exchange listed company, in the life science and tech industry, seeks 2 Senior Auditors from a top audit firm (Big 4 -10).
Our client offers:
- A great internal audit role in a relaxed, friendly and professional team with good development opportunities within the business after 2-3 years
- Regular training and development
- An internal audit role with only 25-30% international travel, planned in advance, long breaks and excluding weekends
- An international and American business where the internal audit team is highly appreciated and contacted for advice. Guaranteed no SOX-Testing!
- Home Office at least twice a week
- Excellent Salary
General Role Description:
- You focus on execution of audits and reviews. These engagements are generally performed under the direct supervision of an Internal Audit Manager or Director
- In the case of smaller engagements and as part of your development, you may plan and execute engagements on your own.
- You will assist the lead Manager or Director with the planning of engagements and will take ownership of your assigned work areas.
- Assist in planning and execution of high quality financial and compliance audits and reviews, generally under the supervision of an Internal Audit Manager or Director.
- Complete assigned portions of engagements, including testing (NO SOX-TESTING), work paper documentation and report drafting while on site or shortly after completion of field work and submit to lead Internal Audit Manager or Director on a timely basis.
- Acquire a good understanding of the audit location’s business and industry.
- Develop positive working relationships with audit location finance teams.
- Be a point of contact for accounting questions or concerns coming from the locations.
- Lend special skillsets or experience to engagements where needed, e.g., language ability, process or forensic audit skills, etc.
- Assist as required with miscellaneous reporting needed for senior management or Audit Committee presentations
- Throughout the year you will attend conferences and, if interested, perform one exchange-audit together with another global audit team
- 4 – 6 years either with a “Big Four” or second tier audit firm and/or internal audit experience with a “Fortune 500” company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting is required.
- US CPA, CIA or non-US CPA equivalent is preferred.
- Experience with consolidation accounting and reporting in multi-national companies
- Experience with manufacturing companies is required.
- Experience with IFRS or US GAAP and Internal Controls or SOX is required; SEC public company reporting is a plus.
- First-hand experience with anti-corruption and forensic audits is a plus.
- Fluent in German and English language.
If you are interested please submit your CV and references (work experience and degrees) to Kompass Recruitment GmbH.
Angela and Chris Fitzgerald
Phone: +49 211 5469 22330