We currently have a new and hugely exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global (NASDAQ) online consumer brand. This is an English-speaking role, in a modern, dynamic and international environment. The role is based in Düsseldorf, a fantastic city with the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats (A relocation support package is included).
We are looking for a high-performer with excellent knowledge of U.S. GAAP and IFRS consolidated accounts. Do you have SEC filing experience or group accounting experience within a U.S. owned company? Are you someone that can create new process efficiency through your own ideas? Would you thrive with self-determined working hours? Do you have that ‘start-up’ mentality? If the answer is a resounding yes then read on…
Role: Senior Group Accountant - U.S. GAAP / IFRS
- Prepare the monthly close using U.S. accounting principles
- In accordance with U.S. GAAP, complete consolidated financial statements with footnotes.
- The preparation of IFRS financial statements including notes and board presentations.
- The thorough and timely completion of SEC filings
- Financial statement and fluctuation analysis
- Contribute to the development of processes including the optimisation of accounting systems used for financial reporting.
The Ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 4 years accounting and reporting experience, preferably within a public listed company.
- An accounting or finance related bachelor’s degree.
- An excellent working knowledge of U.S. GAAP or IFRS consolidated accounting, including the technical and legal aspects.
- Excellent understanding of SEC filings and external financial reporting.
- Solid auditing experience
- Fluent English language skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills and preferably experience with SAP or Oracle type reporting and/or implementation.
- A CPA certification is a plus.
To apply email us with your CV at email@example.com or call Chris Fitzgerald directly on +49 211 5469 1776.